THIN TOP Vintage Zildjian 1970s New Beat 14” Hihats 896 1337 g Light Crisp
Original price $279.99 - Original price $279.99
$279.99 - $279.99
Current price $279.99
- No need to go over $400 deep on a pair of new NEW Beats that are trying to imitate what these Vintage ones do effortlessly!
- And this particular pair has a THIN TOP giving them a pinch of Light, airy complexity when opened. But as New Beats, they still have no problem cutting.
- VINTAGE 1970s Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats in fantastic shape!
- The most recorded Hihats in history.
- Thinner 896 Top Cymbal, 1337 gram Bottom Cymbal. These 14s” espouse the tone-honored New Beat philosophy of a thin top cymbal coupled with a heavier bottom cymbal to supply plenty of CHICK tone!
- And that they do!! Light complexity, great crisp tone with articulate sticking that is focused - compliments of that 4-decade old patina. These beauties are more lively and breathy than the $410 new ones and they have a great played-in vintage-aged tone. These beauties have aged magnificently.
- Incredible for recording! Plenty of cutting ability for live situations.
- There’s a reason everyone wants Vintage New Beats! They just do the thing.
- No issues. Real Deal New Beats with a great patina.
- Don’t spend more for less….