THIN Dry Complex BOSPHORUS MASTERS VINTAGE 22” Ride 2000 g Smooth
Original price $319.99 - Original price $319.99
$319.99 - $319.99
Current price $319.99
- This is one of Bosphorus’ nicest and most refined series - certainly their most refined of the RAW UNLATHED Turk-style cymbals they make! It’s softer and bendable - more so than many Turk cymbals.
- The Master Vintage Series has all the hallmarks of the famous TURK Series - raw, lathed, dry, and complex-sounding, but this particular 22” beauty has an extra gear of SMOOTHNESS that you don’t find on these organic, earthen Turk style cymbals.
- The small bell gives it an element of control and mellowness and a smoother attack and finish than the Turk Rides.
- Weighing in at a THIN 2000 grams the edges of this 22” bend with ease and even BLUR when crashed upon.
- Dark, complex, organic Turk style learnings but much breathier and smoother. More refined. Easily crashable. Incredibly responsive.
- This beauty is so bendable and thin it’s not even listed as a “Ride”. It’s more of a multi-application cymbal - like some Paistes are - easily a big crash, or can be a Light Crash Ride. Or a Thin Main Ride.
- Perfect shape! No issues. Played for the video snd that’s it.