RARE Tight CRISP BOSPHORUS Traditional 12” Hihats 600 750 g MINT
Original price $279.99 - Original price $279.99
$279.99 - $279.99
Current price $279.99
- Here's a pair of TIGHT, crisp Hihats that you don't see every day - Bosphorus Traditionals…
- BUT IN 12s"!
- As many of you may know, the Traditional Series is famous for its fully lathed, warm, hand-hammered tone. That is exactly what we have here but in 12s" Mini Hats.
- Machine-made Zildjian 12s” cost more than these actual hand-crafted ones!
- The tone of these 12s” is tight, crisp, and overall warm with a pinch of that hand-hammered sonic love. Being the Rare 12s”, these Hihats are brighter than their larger-sized brothers.
- Absolutely fantastic CHICK when played with your foot, very cutting for smaller Hihats.
- Quick and crisp but with all the light, airy complexity of the Traditional series. They have a very fast response both with a stick and when played with your foot.
- At 600 and 750 grams, they espouse the time-honored New Beat philosophy, and that Top Cymbal is THIN making it very responsive.
- Perfect for low to medium loud settings. Amazing under a mic.
- Perfect condition! They look like they could have been made yesterday. And it’s very hard to find these gorgeous 12s”.