Bosphorus CORRODO-TYPE PROTOTYPE Paper Thin China Pang 20” 1360 g
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
- Here's a one-off Bosphorus Prototype that is in a gorgeous factory corroded finish that dries it out and complex-i-fies it even more.
- This beauty plays like a Hand Hammered Zildjian China from the 1940s or 1950s. None of this China High stuff!
- Weighing in at a paper-thin 1360 grams, this 20" is exceptionally responsive and comes to life with even the slightest swipe.
- A generous 3” lip beckons for your strike.
- Very PANG-like rounded-over bell and profile gives it a wonderful Old World complex and smoky tone.
- Gorgeous, purplish, bluish, blackish - swirled, aged finish makes this a standout cymbal visually as well as sonically.
- Immaculate condition despite the fact that it looks like Poseidon kept it in his garage - that's the charm.
- You can't find this cymbal around, this is a one-of-kind.