Rare Dry Crisp BOSPHORUS NEW ORLEANS 12” Hihats 570 736 g MINT
Original price $279.99 - Original price $279.99
$279.99 - $279.99
Current price $279.99
- Here's a pair of dry, crisp Hihats that you don't see every day - Bosphorus New Orleans…
- BUT IN 12s"!
- As many of you may know, the New Orleans Series is famous for its large, alternate gold and brown lathing surface and organic, hand-hammered tone. That is exactly what we have here but in 12s" Mini Hats.
- The tone is tight, crisp, and overall focused with a pinch of that hand-hammered sonic love. They fall right between the Turk Series and the Traditional Series.
- Absolutely fantastic CHICK when played with your foot, very cutting for smaller Hihats.
- Quick and crisp but with all the light complexity of the famous New Orleans series. They have a very fast response.
- At 570 and 836 grams, they espouse the time-honored New Beat philosophy, and that Top Cymbal is THIN making it very responsive.
- Perfect for low to medium loud settings. Amazing under a mic.
- They look like they could have been made yesterday And it’s very hard to find these gorgeous 12s”.