Super Dark Low Sabian EARLIER HH Hihats 14” 1033 1460 g
Original price $249.99 - Original price $249.99
$249.99 - $249.99
Current price $249.99
- Here are some of the darkest, lowest pitched 14” Hihats you will hear.
- The Top Cymbal on this glorious pair has a super low profile - they sound like 16s"! Very low but still crisp sounding. They sound like dark 16” New Beats but they still PLAY like 14s”.
- EARLIER Sabian HH Hand Hammered 14" Regular Hats Hihats that are in Excellent Condition with a beautiful dark patina that makes these HHs very focused.
- These particular beauties espouse the time-honored New Beat weight philosophy which ensures a SOLID CHICK and delivers a wonderfully crisp attack.
- Although Sabian is renown for their innovation, calling hihats "Regular Hats" is ummmmm...welll....rather uninspired! Bottom Line is these are Sabian's answer to Zildjian K Hihats. That's what the HHs are - but they really ARE Hand Hammered, unlike Zildjians.
- Weighing in at a perfect 1033 grams for the Top Cymbal, and 1460 grams for the Bottom Cymbal, these Regular Hats play like ULTRA DARK Low Pitched New Beats or Ks
- They have all the warm, glowing tone that catapulted the HH Series to stardom 40 years ago.
- Very dark and crisp. Extremely focused and articulate. Fantastic CHICK tone. Low pitched but still cut extremely well.
- They really sound like very crisp, HUGE 16s”. But they’re not as sluggish as larger hihats.
- No issues. A great set of 3 decade aged Earlier DARK HH Hats. Stunning 14s”.