RAZOR THIN Edge 1970s Vintage Zildjian PAPER THIN 18” Crash ONLY 1280 g
Original price $279.99 - Original price $279.99
$279.99 - $279.99
Current price $279.99
- Here’s a 40-year-old semi-dark sounding PAPER THIN 18”. And that’s not that easy to find these days - most thinner Zildjians succumbed at the end of a 2B stick outside Altoona, PA in 1987.
- This one is remarkably THIN 1280 grams. And PLAYS like a Paper Thin.
- RAZOR THIN edges with that paper-thin complexity.
- No need to spend more money on a big box store Zildjian when you can get an actual, hard-to-find TRULY THIN 18” CRASH that’s 40 years old!
- Here’s that classic 1970s A tone - but in a Paper Thin.
- Weighs ONLY 1280 grams and sounds exactly like it was plucked out of a Fleetwood Mac album.
- Glorious semi-dark and complex 1970s Crash that remains responsive compliments of that light weight and thin edges.
- The tone we’ve heard for generations of rock, pop, and soul.
- Of course, if you have a light touch, you can easily use this 18” as a small Light Ride or a swelling Crash Ride. When you crash ride on it, it unleashes a gorgeous torrent of white noise that has a broad spread.
- Magnificent condition for a half-century-old Zildjian. Nice golden brown patina. Light use.
- Great shape.
- Vintage As are always in style, and this 1970s 18” Paper Thin Crash is exceptionally hard to find these days.
No need to paw through an ocean of modern Zildjians to find one that kinda-sorta sounds vintage-ish.
The REAL DEAL right here! Only 1280 grams.