One-Of-A-Kind 23” PROTOTYPE PANG THANG Bosphorus TURK 2540 g MINT
Original price $439.99 - Original price $439.99
$439.99 - $439.99
Current price $439.99
- Yes!! A FACTORY TWENTY THREE INCH!!
- PERFECT PROTOTYPE PANG THANG 23” TURK EFFECTS CRASH RIDE!
- One-off Bosphorus TURK 23” PANG THANG.
- Unlathed. Raw. And heavily Hand Hammered.
- This One-Off GEM of a Prototype is a perfect mixture of a large Turk Ride and the Pang Thang.
- All with the super DEEP, massive cluster hammering on the edge.
- I mean SUPER DEEP.
- The profile is that of a ride cymbal with a rounded over bell that raises high off the plain.
- This was inspired by the Stanton Moore Pang Thang back when Stanton was with Bosphorus….but this one has one-off Turk craftsmanship and it’s a 23”.
- 2540 grams mixed with the unlathed and raw surface offers a nice dry stick attack with an organic timbre.
- Deep hand hammering on the plain with a hand hammered bell.
- Super deep cluster hammering gives this 23” a very broad spread - like a Swish or Pang.
- It has a broad spread and cuts exceptionally well for a darker and unlathed cymbal while still remaining extremely responsive at lower volume settings.
- Complex main ride or alternate crash ride effects
- Immaculate condition. No issues. Gorgeous craftsmanship. Beautiful look!
- No big company makes anything like this Prototype 23” Turk Pang Thang.
- A rare one even for Bosphorus.