Ultra DRY Zildjian K Custom DRY RIDE 20” 2896 g Aged
Original price $249.99 - Original price $249.99
$249.99 - $249.99
Current price $249.99
- If you want a DRY K - well here you go!!! Very Jack DeJohnette vibe in this one! This 20” K has a very articulate stick attack with a quick decay.
- Don’t guess at a stock photo. Have a listen to this one.
- Gorgeous aged Zildjian K Dry Ride with a smooth and weathered surface that dries this beauty out. Looks beautiful!! You can still make out the factory “DRY RIDE.” This gorgeous K looks like it spent a year in a sandstorm. It has an aged appearance/surface.
- Extremely dry. Like very, very dry.
- This particular K is all about the stick attack. And the unique smoothness focuses it up even more.
- Super raw looking and DARK with deep hammering.
- Weighing in at a lovely 2896 grams this K Custom Dry Ride plays like a DRY Medium to Medium Heavy Ride.
- What makes this specific K Custom standout is that it penetrates the best of almost any I’ve heard. This specific 20” really cuts through a mix. And the bell is piercing.
- As you can see, this K Custom is unlathed, raw, and heavily hammered. The bell is very strong. It projects quite well and is very focused.
- As you migrate down towards the plain, the cymbal opens up but still remains very, very articulate and DRY.
- Incredibly responsive at lower volumes but this one projects exceptionally well. Goes from jazz to heavy rock with ease.
- No issues. Beautiful raw look and smooth dry tone.