PAISTE PROTOTYPE 602 + Signature DRY CRISP Ride 22” 3042 g IMMACULATE
Original price $469.99 - Original price $469.99
$469.99 - $469.99
Current price $469.99
- DAMMIT is this a beautiful sounding PAISTE - and one that SHOULD be made! Hell at least they made it once! And you can benefit from that one time they did.
- This gorgeous 22” blends the modern 602 vibe with a bit of a deep cut because it looks like Paiste went back to the SIGNATURE DRY CRISP vault on this one - they borrowed the smaller bell and super smooth, clean and crisp tone of that 1990s Signature cymbal.
- But they never offered that Dry Crisp Signature in the 22” size.
- With a perfect weight of 3042 grams, you get this smooth hybrid tone of 602 meets the Signature Dry Crisp Ride.
- Very, very, very smooth and glassy sounding. Extremely clean tone. Even for a Paiste. But what’s even more amazing is there is a light, paper-y shimmer in the afterglow.
- Being the larger 22” size this Prototype has a darker and lower pitch than a 20”, and that generous playing field offers a nice body of wash, but again this Paiste remains clean, crisp and controlled - like the Dry Crisp Ride of yore but with a modern flair and smoother sounding.
- The 3042 grams ensures a strong and clean stick definition, but it’s not hulking or clumsy. It has a light shimmer to it!
- Perfect for low to loud volumes. Immaculate condition.
- I have not seen it’s equal.