NO LONGER MADE Zildjian Vintage A & Cie Paperthin Crash 16” 864 g
Original price $239.99 - Original price $239.99
$239.99 - $239.99
Current price $239.99
- Here's GREAT sounding PAPERTHIN...AND I MEAN ULTRA-RAZOR-THIN CRASH.....that was long ago discontinued.
- And this is the Original Vintage A & CIE - it’s over 20 years old and it’s mellowed beautifully.
- Rare Zildjian Vintage A And CIE 16” Crash.
- It’s the perfect FAST CRASH that keeps a foot in Vintageville
- Armand Zildjian’s Signature emblazoned on the underside - like a K Constantinople.
- As many of you may know, this No Longer Made Series comprised some of the BEST SOUNDING modern Zildjians. Thin, warm, slightly complex, extremely responsive with a subtle glowing tone. And that is exactly the vibe of this particular 16”! Why the hell Zildjian discontinued this series I'll never know. They were some of their best modern cymbals. Could someone at Zildjian call me...we're practically neighbors!! You can borrow a cup of sugar and explain the whole fiasco.
- Weighing in at a svelte 864 grams, this Zildjian A & CIE 16”plays like a Paperthin Crash. The edges are EASILY bendable. The tone is fairly DARK and has a great warm, complex, glowing vibe to it. The pitch- is LOW for a 16” and this A&CIE is extremely responsive at low volumes, and has a fast decay---compliments of the thin constitution and smaller size.
- Amazing Fast Crash OR even Paperthin Hihat Top for 16” Hihats.
- No issues. Great shape. Light golden patina.
- A truly THIN 16” that’s mellow.