CLASSIC 1980s NEIL PEART CRISP ZILDJIAN 13" NEW BEAT Hihats 880 996 g CLEAN
Original price $349.99 - Original price $349.99
$349.99 - $349.99
Current price $349.99
- Here’s that famous Neil Peart size from the MOVING PICTURES era - one of my favorite drummers and drum tones. And this pair is extremely clean for being 50 years old.
- THESE 13" POSSESS THAT CLASSIC 1980s CRISPNESS that the new ones lack.
- As many of you may know the 13" New Beats was the perennial favorite of NEIL PEART for decades! That's EXACTLY what Peart used on all those famous RUSH recordings.
- And this pair here is from that time.
- Weighing in at a PERFECT 880 grams for the Top Cymbal and 996 grams for the Bottom Cymbal, these Zildjian 13s" exhibit that Classic Thin Top/Heavy Bottom New Beat Philosophy. They possess all the bright, clean, cutting tones that catapulted Zildjian's Flagship New Beat Series to stardom half-a-century ago.
- However being 13s", they are tighter, higher-pitched, faster and crisper than the standard 14s". The CHICK is Solid and you can get piercing accents when you open these Zildjians.
- Again, this particular pair has a great 1980s CRISPNESS to them with that famous sibilant hiss when opened.
- And for being 40 years old, they’re in amazing condition. Super clean. No issues. Great shape! Collectible.
- A golden age for these!