DRY Vintage Zildjian 1970s New Beat 14” Hihats 941 1328 g Classic Tone for Everything
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
Damn!!! New, NEW Beats are $430 now!! For the redesigned ones trying to imitate what these Vintage ones do effortlessly!
- And then you have to guess what they sound like! But never chez hazelshould! We can’t abide that life!
- Here we have a pair of crisp, clean-sounding articulate, slightly dry VINTAGE 1970s Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats in fantastic shape!
- The most recorded Hihats in history. And this pair is amazing for recording. They sound fantastic under the mic.
- Thinner 941 Top Cymbal and 1328 gram Bottom Cymbal. These 14s” espouse the tone-honored New Beat philosophy of a thin top cymbal coupled with a heavier bottom cymbal to supply plenty of CHICK tone!
- And that they do!! Crisp, tight, clean, and articulate sticking that is focused - compliments of that 4-decade old patina. These beauties are drier and more tight and clean sounding than the $430 new ones - these beauties have aged and focused up beautifully.
- Incredible for recording! Plenty of cutting ability for live situations.
- There’s a reason everyone wants Vintage New Beats! They just do!
- No issues. Light typical wear. Awesome patina that focuses them. Real Deal New Beats from the 70s.
- Don’t spend more for less….