Glorious THIN 1960s Vintage Zildjian 15” Hihats 996 1192 g LIGHT DRY RINGO
Original price $479.99 - Original price $479.99
$479.99 - $479.99
Current price $479.99
- It doesn’t get much better than this! Perfect RINGO THIN 1960s FIFTEENS - aged over half a century.
- Not need to go $660 on a pair of “vintage homage” Zildjians that are trying to recreate what these hihat do naturally!
- This is the sound that floats in our consciousness because this is the sound we’ve all heard for the last 5 decades of rock, soul, pop, blues, and jazz music.
- And, if I am not mistaken Ringo was fond of 15s.
- Only 996 grams for the Top Cymbal and 1192 grams for the Bottom Cymbal. That makes for an unbelievably responsive and dark-sounding pair of 15s” that still provide a great CHICK - especially for Thin Hihats.
- This particular pair has a light complexity that emerges when opened. But that 50-year-old patina chills them out beautifully.
- Factory Stamped “Hihat” in the perfect VINTAGE fashion.
- Some of the greatest sounding Hihats around. It’s ridiculous to spend more money on modern tones when you can have the ACTUAL VINTAGE TONE for less money.
- No issues. Fantastic shape! Beautiful patina. Amazing for studio and live and anything musical. The 1960s As are always in style.
- The Real Deal!