DARK DRY MASTERWORK TURK VIBE 16” PAPERTHIN Hihats w JINGLES 917 1090 G
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
- No big company makes ANYTHING likes these beauties!!
- RARE RAW UNLATHED Massive Paper Thin 16” Masterwork Hihats WITH COPPER TAMBOURINE JINGLES! NEW!
- Amazing when played with your foot - subtle tambourine CHICK.
- The closest hi-hats to these would be the long discontinued Zildjian REMIX Hihats. But these are SIXTEENS and unlathed and raw.
- Dig the craftsmanship on these Hand Hammered unique wonders - Raw and Organic and dark! Perfect TURK series. But in massive 16s”.
- As many of you may know, Masterwork cymbals are fiercely sought after because they represent some of the NICEST sounding Hand Hammered cymbals produced. And let this pair of one-off 16s” is a prime example of that impeccable craftsmanship.
Weighing in at an INSANELY THIN 917 grams for the Top Cymbal and 1090 grams for the Bottom Cymbal, these natural Turks play like Dark, Dry & HUGE PAPERTHIN HATS. They have a luscious organic, slightly complex, dark vibe that floats from behind the kit-beautiful Old World Turkish Style dry, yet STILL smooth!
- This pair is outfitted with 3 factory copper tambourine split rivets that provide a gorgeous shimmer sizzle! Easy to remove to your liking.
- Very dynamic and musical - overall very mellow for Turk-style hi-hats. And when opened they splash and even crash beautifully with a light jingle sizzle.
- Unique Steve Jordan or Brian Blade vibe.
- Use them ANYTIME you need a great low pitched, dry, super dark, organic Hand Hammered Turkish tone with a unique sizzle and chick.
- OR THROW THEM UP ON A CYMBAL STAND AND YOU HAVE TWO INCREDIBLE PAPER-THIN CRASH OR EFFECTS CYMBALS.
- No big company makes these! A lot of fun to experiment!