VERY RARE 1975 Vintage PAISTE 602 THIN 18” Crash 1492 g FACTORY STAMPED
Original price $399.99 - Original price $399.99
$399.99 - $399.99
Current price $399.99
- Why the hell spend $440 on a big box store regular-ass 602??
- Check out this VERY RARE ORIGINAL 1975 Vintage Paiste Factory Red Ink Stamped “THIN” that’s damn near possible to find!
- Famous Black Label Stamp with Red Ink 18” “THIN.”
- This could be a Crash or Crash Ride or even a THIN Ride - these Paistes were frequently considered Multi-Application cymbals.
- And it’s true, this beauty can easily be used as all three!
At 1492 grams the edges are slightly bendable and this 18” delivers a CLEAN and FULL Paiste Crash or Crash Ride tone.
- THIS is the SOUND that put Paiste on the map in the 60s and 70s. They quickly became “the other, serious, and clean sounding choice!”
- What’s interesting about this specific 602 THIN is that the re-issues don’t capture THIS Vintage 602 tone. This cymbal is more complex sounding than the re-issue and it’s overall more FULL and projects much better! It’s not even close actually. This cymbal has much more character.
- This is a Paiste 602 that is suited for 1970s and a ROCK era. This beauty CUTS but is still clean and can double as a smaller Light Ride.
- Full Crash. Crash Ride. 18”. THIN Ride. Whatever you decide this Rare Paiste THIN is a joy to play snd will weave its way into any setup.
- And damn near impossible to find!
- Great shape. No issues. The terrific patina that mellows it out beautifully!
- You can’t “re-issue” a life lived.