1970s Vintage Zildjian THIN 18” Crash ONLY 1337 g
Original price $239.99 - Original price $239.99
$239.99 - $239.99
Current price $239.99
- Here’s a 40-year-old fairly complex-sounding THIN 18”. And that’s not that easy to find these days - most thinner Zildjians succumbed at the end of a 2B stick inside the Rainbow Room in 1987.
- This one is wonderfully THIN 1337 grams. And PLAYS like a THIN to PAPER THIN CRASH.
- Slightly bendable edges with that paper-thin complexity.
- Very thin tapered edges on this one!
- No need to spend more money on a big box store Zildjian when you can get an actual, hard-to-find TRULY THIN 18” CRASH that’s 40 years old!
- Here are that classic 1970s A tone - and it’s a true Thin Crash.
- Weighs ONLY 1337 grams and sounds exactly like it was plucked out of Goodbye Yellow Brick Road or an Ohio Players record.
- Glorious semi-dark and complex 1970s Crash that remains responsive compliments of that 1337 gram weight!
- The tone we’ve heard for generations of rock, pop, and soul.
- Of course, if you have a light touch, you can easily use this 18” as a small Light Ride or a swelling Crash Ride. When you crash ride on it, it unleashes a gorgeous torrent of white noise that has a broad spread.
- It’s thinner but the complex high cut - Classic 70s tone.
- Magnificent condition for a nearly half-century-old Zildjian. Nice patina. Light use.
- Great shape. Hard to find thinner weight.
- Vintage As are always in style, and this 1970s 18” Thin Crash is exceptionally hard to find these days.
No need to paw through an ocean of modern Zildjians to find one that kinda-sorta sounds vintage-ish.
The REAL DEAL right here!