CRISP CLEAN ZILDJIAN ARMAND Hihats 14” 1002 1264 g No Longer Made
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
Wonderfully clean and crisp sounding, 15 year aged No Longer Made Zildjian ARMAND Series 14” Hihats. Harder to find these days and this pair is clean with a light golden patina.
- When in production, these beauties cost more than Zildjian New Beats. They were like a more refined, throwback style New Beat, and Zildjian charged for that refinement.
- 1002 and 1269 grams offers a classic New Beat philosophy weight-thinner top with a heavier bottom for a great CHICK tone and terrific stick response.
- This specific pair has fantastic CHICK tone with a light and slightly complex sibilance when opened. A pinch more lively than New Beats but with a bit of dryness mixed in.
- Crisp. Clean. Semi-dry, semi-bright. Responsive. Terrific stick and foot articulation. Great cutting ability but still with a thin to medium thin top cymbal for lower volume response.
- Focused and tight when closed.
- Absolutely terrific cut, clarity and stick articulation all with a specific nod to Zildjian’s illustrious history.
- No issues. Great shape! Will continue to age gracefully! Discontinued.