RARE Istanbul Mehmet Tony Williams Hihats 14” 1021 1128 g IMMACULATE
Original price $599.99 - Original price $599.99
$599.99 - $599.99
Current price $599.99
- Rare and absolutely glorious-sounding, handmade Hihats!
- Exquisitely Hand Hammered and crafted.
- As they should be, considering they are celebrating one of the greatest drummers who ever lived.
- Istanbul spared no expense in the research and craftsmanship of these gorgeous Tony Williams 14s” - all of it with the blessing of Tony's wife, Colleen Williams.
- Gorgeous factory patina gives this Series a bluish hue, deep hammering throughout. Some hand-hammered Hi-Hats can be overly complex, what is immediately noticeable about this pair is how smooth they are with a subtle shadow of complexity.
- Weighing in at 1021 and 1128 Gs, they offer plenty of CHICK tone and have no problem projecting when called for - Tony did, after all, play 2Bs and Black Dot Heads.
- But they remain very smooth and articulate at low volume settings.
- Dark, medium low pitched, overall focused with a broad dynamic range. These Hihats are as versatile as the man who inspired them.
- Collectible, inspiring, and a joy to play!