TOP RAW BOTTOM LATHED UFIP Natural China 16” 1022 g Charlie Watts
Original price $239.99 - Original price $239.99
$239.99 - $239.99
Current price $239.99
- Here’s a hard to find China that has a great Charlie Watts Stones vibe. He famously used the Ufip China as his Crash.
- UFIP Natural Series 16” CHINA in great shape.
- Raw, unlathed top. Lathed golden underside.
- And this Italian beauty is very versatile; the Raw top gives it a dry attack, while the medium thin weight and lightly lathed underside give it a slightly more full and complex wash!
- More organic and complex than your standard Zildjian $350 china.
- Weighing in at a lovely 1022 grams this UFIP plays like a Dark, fairly complex, and cutting Medium Thin China. As you can see, the top is unlathed and raw and it has hammer marks. The bottom has glorious circular hammering throughout! It's gorgeous!
- The tone is semi-complex, very organic, semi-dark, full, very strong attack when laid into, and it somehow retains a DRYNESS to it too-hell i don't how UFIP did it but that's the vibe.
- With this Ufip Natural China you are only limited by your imagination. It definitely projects enough to cut through an amplified mix, and thin weight gives it a great, mellow and responsive complexity that makes it a nice addition to any medium or lower volume setting.
- Has that inimitable Rolling Stones Crash sound - unique!
- No issues. Great shape.