Immaculate In Bag SABIAN HHX Medium 14” Hihats 1022 1349 g $540????
Original price $399.00 - Original price $399.00
$399.00 - $399.00
Current price $399.00
- As many of you may know, these HHX Medium 14” Hihats are some of Sabian's NEWEST OFFERINGS.
- And that’s why they cost over half-grand. I’m not kidding. And who knows what you will wind up with!!
- Fortunately, you need not spend all that money on a guess!
- These beauties are immaculate and in the bag! Only been played for the video. PERFECT.
- FLAGSHIP Sabian HHX 14” Medium Hats in the Sabian bag.
- Sabian describes these flagship hats as:
“New 14” HHX Medium Hats introduce a whole new design to the HHX line. Starting with a round of sparse hammering, followed by lathing, then denser HHX hammering over top, the result is a pair of Hats that is thinner, darker and faster. A slightly larger bell boosts volume and power – but these are Hats that trend lighter in weight than most Medium Hats. The versatility to easily cross musical styles has always been a hallmark of the HHX line, and the 14” HHX Medium Hats deliver with a great stick, solid foot, and warm, crisp response!”
- That is SEXY as hell!!
- Weighing in at a perfect 1022 grams for the top and 1349 grams for the bottom, these Top of the Line HHX Hats play like Medium Thin Semi - DARK Hats.
- The RAW bell and Medium Thin to Medium weight ensure a terrific cut while the classic HHX Hand Hammering gives them a light complexity and warmth that is the hallmark of the series.
- Very articulate and tight when closed. Sloshy and full, raucous when opened.
- And these weights have an amazing CHICK tone, both when played with your foot or stick.
- Semi-Dark. Glowing. Slightly complex with subtle overtones swimming about, overall fairly controlled with a magnificent stick articulation.
- Great projection
- Warm enough for low volumes and with enough weight to cut in louder amplified settings.
- Immaculate in the bag.
- And not $540.