RARE GIANT MASTERWORK JAZZ MASTER 17" PAPERTHIN Hihats 1032 1130 Gs NEW
Original price $349.99 - Original price $349.99
$349.99 - $349.99
Current price $349.99
- No big company makes ANYTHING likes these beauties!!
- Rare Massive Paper Thin 17” Jazz Master Masterwork Hi Hats! NEW!
- YES! SEVENTEENS! You can crash on them in the hihat position - straight up! That’s how beautiful they are!
- Dig the craftsmanship on these Hand Hammered unique wonders - glowing golden tone. They actually have that Vintage Istanbul K style lathing that Zildjian was trying to imitate for Cindy Blackman with the 22" K Dark Medium 22" Ride.
- As many of you may know, the Jazz Master Series cymbals are fiercely sought after because they represented some of the NICEST sounding Hand Hammered cymbals produced.
- Weighing in at a THIN 1032 grams for the Top Cymbal and 1130 grams for the Bottom Cymbal, these Jazz Masters play like WARM & HUGE PAPER THIN HATS. They have a luscious organic, warm, dark vibe that just glows from behind the kit-beautiful Old World Turkish Style semi-complex vibe, yet STILL ultra smooth!
- Very dynamic and musical - very mellow. And when opened they splash and even crash beautifully!!
- Very mellow Steve Jordan or Brian Blade vibe. With a light touch you can ride on them too.
- Incredible for recording.
- Use them ANYTIME you need a great low pitched, super warm, super dark, smooth Hand Hammered Turkish tone. And they have a nice CRISP, GLOW to them as well.
- OR THROW THEM UP ON A CYMBAL STAND AND YOU HAVE TWO FANTASTIC PAPER-THIN CRASH CYMBALS.
- However you use them, they’re a lot of fun to play!