CLEAN CRISP SEMI-DARK Zildjian 14” NEW BEAT Hihats 1033 1444 g
Original price $239.99 - Original price $239.99
$239.99 - $239.99
Current price $239.99
- Here’s an easy one! This pair is fantastic. Very tight and crisp and articulate.
- No need to go $430 deep on a new pair of Zildjian New Beats.
- Check out these gorgeous 40-year-old beauties that are semi-dark sounding for the 80s era!!
- 1033 and 1444 grams give them that famous New Beat Thinner Top Heavy Bottom philosophy.
- This particular pair is VERY CRISP sounding and cut superbly however what makes this pair stand out is they have a subtle semi-darkness and a great focused dry attack.
- They’re crisp and very smooth sounding.
- Super articulate when closed, open them a bit for a supreme FAT tone. Wide-open they deliver a massive, cutting slosh.
- Zildjian New Beats: the industry standard of Hihats, the most recorded hats in history.
- As clean looking and they sound. No need to spend $430 Save your money without sacrificing tone.
- This semi-dark pair from the 1980s sounds amazing.
- No issues. Light golden patina focuses them beautifully. Time-tested and perfect for anything.