Vintage Zildjian 1960s EARLY NEW BEAT Hihats 15” 1051 1566 g
Original price $439.99 - Original price $439.99
$439.99 - $439.99
Current price $439.99
- Try as they may, the big companies have not been able to replicate the sound of these Vintage 15” Hi-hats. Don’t get me wrong, they have wonderful attempts and have made some nice cymbals along the journey, but they don’t do what these huge and dark Early New Beats do naturally.
- The most recorded cymbals in history, and with good reason. They just do!
- Play them and they immediately sound like a song. Don’t guess at big box store photos. Have a listen to this exact pair.
- These particular huge beauties harken from the EARLY YEARS of New Beats - the mid to late 60s. From literally the first few year of New Beat production.
- 1051 and 1566 grams espouse the time-honored Thinner Top Heavy Bottom New Beat philosophy.
- Famous Responsive. Cutting. Fantastic CHICK tone.
- And being the rare, larger 15s these beauties are darker and lower-pitched than the everyday 14s. Perfect for laying down massive grooves.
- Even for Vintage 15s” these are darker. And they have a particular crispness that compliments the darkness.
- Incredible in the studio and live. Perfect for any genre. These are the Hihats that launched thousands and thousands of famous recordings over the decades.
- No need to spend more money on big box store “re-designed” these are the 55-year-old originals, they do it all.
- Great patina. No issues. A JOY to play.