NOS 1980s Zildjian NEW BEAT Hi Hats 14” 1056 1240 g MINT CD
Original price $349.99 - Original price $349.99
$349.99 - $349.99
Current price $349.99
- It’s amazing these Zildjian Hi Hats are 40 years old!
- They’re like New Old Stock! It like you travelled back to 1983 in a time machine and bought these 14s” brand new!!
- No need to go $430 deep on a new pair of Zildjian New Beats.
- Check out these immaculate beauties that are semi-dark sounding for the 80s era!!
- 1056 and 1240 grams give them that famous New Beat Thinner Top Heavy Bottom philosophy.
- This particular pair is VERY CRISP sounding and cut superbly however what makes this pair stand out is they have a subtle semi-darkness and a great focused dry attack.
- Well that and the fact that they look perfect.
- Super articulate when closed, open them a bit for a supreme FAT tone. Wide-open they deliver a massive, cutting slosh.
- Zildjian New Beats: the industry standard of Hi Hats, the most recorded hats in history.
- As clean looking and they sound. No need to spend $430 Save your money without sacrificing tone.
- This semi-dark pair from the 1980s sounds amazing. And looks perfect.
- No issues. Very hard to find in this condition!