Perfect In Bag SABIAN HHX Medium COMPLEX 14” Hihats 1058 1308 g $540????
Original price $439.99 - Original price $439.99
$439.99 - $439.99
Current price $439.99
- As many of you may know, the HHX Complex Medium Series is Sabian's NEWEST OFFERINGS.
- And that’s why it costs over half-grand to get these hihats! And who knows what you will wind up with!!
- Fortunately, you need not spend all that money on a guess!
- These beauties are immaculate and in the bag! Only been played for the video. PERFECT.
- FLAGSHIP Sabian HHX 14” Medium Complex Hats in the Sabian bag.
- Sabian describes these flagship hats as:
- “Using trickle down technology gleaned from years of developing some of the world’s top selling cymbals lines like Evolution, Legacy, and even Artisan, SABIAN introduces HHX Complex, a new line of exquisitely dark cymbals. The 14” Complex Medium Hats employ a combination of HH and HHX hammering, a raw bell, and a number of the aforementioned proprietary techniques – resulting in one of the richest, fattest set of Hats SABIAN has ever produced. The raw bell design on the over-hammered pairing of a Medium top over a Heavy bottom results in a very solid foot, dark cut when closed, and sizzling fat tone at all times. The versatility to easily cross musical styles has always been a hallmark of the HHX line, and the 14” HHX Complex Medium Hats are no exception.”
- That is SEXY as hell!!
- Weighing in at a perfect 1058 grams for the top and 1308 grams for the bottom, these Top of the Line HHX Hats play like Medium COMPLEX Semi - DARK Hats.
- The RAW bell and Medium weight ensure a terrific cut while the classic HHX Hand Hammering gives them a complex warmth that is the hallmark of the series.
- Very articulate and tight when closed. Sloshy and full, raucous when opened.
- And these weights have an amazing CHICK tone, both when played with your foot or stick
- Semi-Dark. Glowing. Semi-complex with subtle overtones swimming about, overall fairly controlled with a magnificent stick articulation.
- Great projection
- Warm enough for low volumes and with enough weight to cut in louder amplified settings.
his pair has a light, subtle liveliness to them!
- Immaculate in the bag.