DRY ARTICULATE Zildjian 14” NEW BEAT Hihats 1048 1448 g
Original price $239.99 - Original price $239.99
$239.99 - $239.99
Current price $239.99
- If you want terrific, clean sticking and great articulation with a solid cut - get this pair of 14s”.
- No need fumble your way through life guessing what your hihats will sound like ….and paying $410 to do it!
- Check out these DRY, CRISP and very articulate 14” Zildjian New Beats that are 35 years old.
- 1048 and 1448 grams give them that famous New Beat Thinner Top Heavy Bottom philosophy.
- This particular pair is very focused sounding and cut superbly however what makes this pair stand out is they have a distinctive dryness to them.
- When closed they are very pronounced and the the stick attack really comes through.
- Open them a bit for a great raucous rock white noise slosh that will penetrate a mix.
- For this era New Beat they have fairly quick decay.
- Zildjian New Beats: the industry standard of Hihats, the most recorded hats in history.
- Strong logos with a nice 3 decade old patina that gives them a golden hue and DRIES and focuses the tone.
- No need to spend $410. That’s ridiculous.
- This dry and articulate pair from the 1980s sounds amazing.
- No issues. Great hats that cover a lot of bases.