HUGE Vintage Zildjian 1970s 15” NEW BEAT Hihats 1060 1602 g CRISP
Original price $349.99 - Original price $349.99
$349.99 - $349.99
Current price $349.99
- Try as they may, the big companies have not been able to replicate the sound of these Vintage 15” Hi-hats. Don’t get me wrong, they have wonderful attempts and have made some nice cymbals along the journey, but they don’t do what these Vintage New Beats do naturally.
- The most recorded cymbals in history, and with good reason. They just do!
- And these are the harder to find massive FIFTEENS!
- No need to go $440 on the modern ones. That’s ridiculous.
- These particular huge beauties harken from the golden era of classic rock - New Beats had only been around a decade or so and drummers were using them everywhere.
- Crisp and articulate 1060 and 1602 grams espouse the time-honored Thinner Top Heavy Bottom New Beat philosophy - with this pair being extremely crisp and clean sounding.
- Famous Responsive. Cutting. Fantastic CHICK tone. Again this particular pair cuts extremely well with a very strong chick - even from this era. Stronger than most.
- And being the rare, larger 15s these beauties are darker and lower-pitched than the everyday 14s. Perfect for laying down massive grooves.
- No need to spend more money on big box store “re-designed” Hihats, these are the 45-year-old originals, they do it all.
- Great patina. No issues. A JOY to play.
- Vintage Zildjian 15s” is always in style, and this pair is one of the whispy-est pairs.