Shimmering Crisp Vintage Zildjian 1970s New Beat 14” Hihats 1069 1439 g
Original price $279.99 - Original price $279.99
$279.99 - $279.99
Current price $279.99
- These things kick ass. I used them on all of today’s videos and they were perfect no matter what cymbal was being recorded.
- They just fit right in.
- Shimmering, VERY crisp, clean-sounding articulate, slightly dry, and focused VINTAGE 1970s Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats in fantastic shape!
- I say shimmering because this particular pair almost looks to be part Brilliant Finish. They're clean looking and sounding.
- 1069 gram Top Cymbal, 1446 gram Bottom Cymbal. These 14s” espouse the tone-honored New Beat philosophy of a thinner top cymbal coupled with a heavier bottom cymbal to supply plenty of CHICK tone! And this pair has a bit more crispness than many from the 70s.
- And that they do!! Crisp, tight, clean, and articulate sticking that is focused - ineffable shimmering quality to this pair.
- These beauties are drier and more tight and clean sounding than the $410 new ones - they’ve aged and focused up beautifully.
- As far as Vintage New Beats go, this pair has a bit more bite and they cut exceptionally well and they also blend with damn near everything.
- They play well with others.
- Incredible for recording. Plenty of cutting ability for live situations.
- There’s a reason everyone wants Vintage New Beats. They just do the thing!!
- No issues. Real Deal New Beats from the 70s.
- Don’t spend more on the new ones just to get less….