ULTRA THIN Unlathed RAW Masterwork TURK PAPER THIN Crash 18" ONLY 1081 g
Original price $239.99 - Original price $239.99
$239.99 - $239.99
Current price $239.99
- RAW, unlathed, organic, and PAPER THIN! Imagine a TURK Crash, but shave off 400 grams!
- That’s what we have here.
1081 grams. On an 18”! Hell, that’s thin on a 16”!
- Absolutely gorgeous craftsmanship on this Hand Hammered Crash too. No company makes any 18” this. Extremely responsive. The edges bend easily. And this one is a Mini Bell for a bit more control and mellowness.
- As you can see, this Masterwork Natural has a Turk Series vibe to it - raw, unlathed, and heavily hand-hammered throughout. The difference is I've never seen an 18” Turk at only 1081 grams.
- This cymbal is Ultra THIN!
- When struck this thing wobbles like a manta-ray and the edges blur into eternity.
- The tone is dark, a bit smoky, very organic, and it has a light complex liveliness to it.
- For a raw and unlathed cymbal, this Paper Thin Crash has a light shimmer splashy-ness to it.
- It makes an incredible FAST CRASH.
- Opens up very quickly with a very quick decay!
- If you have a light touch this 18” can be a small, organic Light Ride.
- Amazing for brushes, hell it’s so thin you can easily use it for hand percussion.
- This 18” is an absolute joy to play - very dark, dry, mesmerizing, edge-wobble wash. At 1081 grams, it never gets too loud. Stunning with mallets as well.
- Great for very soft to medium loud settings and definitely recording.
- You just can't find a cymbal like this out there - not this THIN that’s both organic with a bit of shimmer
- Mint condition.