Mellow Masterwork MINI BELL Jazz Master 18” Paper Thin Crash ONLY 1086 g NEW
Original price $239.99 - Original price $239.99
$239.99 - $239.99
Current price $239.99
- If you like wobbly dark, ULTRA WARM Glowing cymbals - but still want a MELLOW control, then this Hand Hammered beauty is a dream come true.
- This particular 18” paper thin is a MINI BELL!
- It has a pinch more control to it - it crashes quickly with a great, mellow, and chill spread that dissipates quickly
- ONLY 1086 grams, easily bendable Hand Hammered Masterwork Jazz Master 18” Mini Bell Paper Thin Crash that is New.
- 1086 grams is damn thin on an 18”. 1380 grams is considered pretty thin, so shave off 300 grams and you have a true paper thin!
- A flick of a finger sets this 18” a-crashing.
- Easily bendable!
- Incredibly warm and lush with a light, percolating complexity that remains controlled.
- This 18” can be a Main Crash for softer settings, a Fast Crash for louder settings, or with a very light touch, a stunning Paper Thin Light Ride. Hell, it can even be used for hand percussion rigs. Great with brushes too.
- The Jazz Masters series is famous for its warm and alluring tone, and this glorious MINI BELL 18” is exactly the reason why.
- New condition. Amazing for low to medium volumes. Recording. Exquisitely crafted. Hand made.
- No big company makes anything this soft, thin, and lush!