CLEAN CRISP Tight Zildjian QUICK BEAT 14” Hihats 1086 1389 g
Original price $259.99 - Original price $259.99
$259.99 - $259.99
Current price $259.99
- Here’s a pair of VERY ARTICULATE Quick Beats that have a magnificent TIGHT attack and super clean cutting tone.
- Oh…..and they don’t cost $410.
- But you need not sacrifice tone. This pair of re-designed 14s” are wonderfully clean with a light patina. And they’re a bit thinner in weight than the earlier ones so they’re more responsive and a pinch darker.
- Quick Beats are my favorite Hihats. They always have been. They’re all over 70s and 80s recordings - JR Robinson and Clem Burke are big fans of the Quick Beats.
- Often described as:
"Features air-vented, flat-bottom cymbal for accelerated response and clarity. Exuberant Hihats that burst with a classic voice that is pure, bright snd expressive. Quick Beats have an especially fast response with four holes in the bottom that allow quick air release.”
- These hats sound killer. As you can see, the bottom cymbal is FLAT and outfitted with four factory holes that facilitate QUICK foot action with your pedal. Does it really work? Hell yeah. The difference is immediately noticeable.
- With their SUPER CRISP Tone...and bright, TIGHT attack, these QUICK BEATS project supremely. And the flat, four holed bottom cymbal is a joy to work with your pedal.
- The weights are 1086 grams for the Top Cymbal and 1389 grams for the Flat Bottom Cymbal.
- What I really dig about these beautiful Zildjians is that with the exception of super-low volume jazz, you can use these quick Quick Beats on absolutely ANYTHING. Rock, pop, blues, funk, definitely fusion, country, reggae, punk, world, session work, and anytime you need a great articulate tone that is guaranteed to project. Especially LIVE. They're workhorse hats
- Don’t spend over $400 for a set that won’t be as crisp as these. That’s ridiculous!