CRISP CLEAN Vintage 1970s Zildjian New Beat 14” Hihats 1098 1415 g
Original price $329.99 - Original price $329.99
$329.99 - $329.99
Current price $329.99
- This pair is pretty damn clean for being 40 years old! Take a look. Check out the logos on the underside - that’s one of the cleanest I’ve ever seen, it could be from two months ago !
- Have a listen!
- Classic Vintage New Beat CRISP tone with a terrific clean, famously focused tone.
- Don’t go $430 deep on a stock photo of new New Beats when you can have the originals and hear them first.
- Here we have a pair of very crisp, clean-sounding, and clean looking, articulate with a pinch of liveliness, VINTAGE 1970s HOLLOW LOGO Zildjian New Beat 14” Hi Hats in amazing shape!
- The most recorded Hi Hats in history.
- Classic Hollow Logo Zildjian stamp on both cymbals. Very clean! Just about as clean as you’re gonna find after four decades!
- 1098 gram Top Cymbal,1415 gram Bottom Cymbal. These 14s” espouse the tone-honored New Beat philosophy of a thin top cymbal coupled with a heavier bottom cymbal to supply plenty of CHICK tone!
- Again, this particular pair offers a great CUT and projection with a pinch of liveliness. The cut without clanking.
Crisp, tight, clean, and articulate sticking that is focused. These beauties are drier and more tight and clean sounding than the $430 new ones - they have aged and focused up magnificently.
- Incredible for recording! Plenty of cutting ability for live situations.
- There’s a reason everyone wants Vintage New Beats! They just do THE THING.
- No issues. Real Deal Hollow Logo New Beats from the 70s. Very clean for 40 years old.
- Don’t spend more for less….