Rare Hand Hammered Istanbul Mehmet QUICK BEAT Hihats 14” 1108 1374 g
Original price $249.99 - Original price $249.99
$249.99 - $249.99
Current price $249.99
- Hand Hammered Quick Beats!!! The joy continues!!
- Who knew these even existed!
- I love Zildjian Quick Beats. They’ve been on thousands of recordings and were the studio darlings of the 1970s and 80s with their famously focused crisp tone.
- But Zildjian never Hand Hammered them!!!
- And that’s exactly where is Istanbul picked up the ball!!
- Hand Hammered Istanbul MehmetQUICK BEAT styled 14” FLAT Hi Hats in Amazing Condition.
- The best part about Quick Beats is they offer an ultra-tight and crisp, focused tone that cuts magnificently.
- Now….imagine that with an Old World Hand Hammered Turkish light complexity. Why it’s a beautiful thing!
- Have a listen!!
- Seeeeeeee! It is fun!!
- These Rare Istanbuls pack a crisp and tight tone when closed, however actually being Hand Hammered they possess a lovely light complex liveliness to them. Classic Istanbul Traditional tone.
- When closed tight they have that great, clean articulate TIGHT sound.
- Open them for a beautiful, more organic and complex tone than Zildjians.
1108 and 1374 grams give them the traditional Quick Beat Medium-Heavy Top to Heavy Bottom Hi Hat ratio.
- And they CUT!!
- And those lovely factory 4 holes on the Flat Bottom Cymbal enable fast action when played with you foot.
- Crisp. Tight. Focused. Hand Hammered. And that’s a rare combination. But then again these hihats are rare.
- No issues. Amazing shape. Very hard to find.