UNIQUE DRY Sabian CUSTOM ARTISAN ELITE 16” Hihats 1110 1410 g DON’T PAY $940
Original price $569.99 - Original price $569.99
$569.99 - $569.99
Current price $569.99
- What sorcery are such 16s?
- ULTRA DRY. ULTRA DARK. ULTRA RARE.
- And if you can find them they’re $940 - for a stock photo guess.
- MASSIVE 16” SABIAN ARTISAN ELITE Hi Hats that are in incredible condition and sound phenomenal!
1110 and 1410 grams. Which is a great weight for 16s”. They play THIN but they hold enough tension to deliver a focused and articulate attack.
- And with the 1410 gram weight Bottom Cymbal you get a great CHICK tone.
- Thin, organic, wonderfully DRY with a quick decay. But MASSIVE when you lay down a groove!
Generous playing field makes these flagship Artisans a blast to play! You can get different tones depending on where you strike them.
- Wide alternate raw and gold lathing. Heavy circular style hammering. The bell looks like it was hand shaped - very old school looking and sounding.
- Perfect for very quiet to loud.
- No issues. Fantastic shape. Extremely clean.
- Sabian’s Top Of The Line Hi Hats - and you can tell!
- Very hard to find - especially when you can hear them first so you can buy them with confidence and not spend $940.