VERY DRY Crisp Zildjian K Hihats 14” 1138 1438 g Don’t Pay $500
Original price $259.99 - Original price $259.99
$259.99 - $259.99
Current price $259.99
- If you like CRISP and DRY Hihats that have darker leanings...
- Get these. And they’re amazing for a studio.
- Very, very DRY Zildjian K 14” Hihats in terrific condition with one hell of an amazing patina!
- Don’t spend literally double for the big box store guess.
- These beauties are dry - wonderfully dry and remarkably crisp sounding, compliments of that 2 decade old patina.
- Have a listen to them.
- I personally love played-in cymbals like this - they’re darker, softer and more pliable, and the alloy has settled.
- And that’s exactly the case with this pair of K 14s”.
- A bit of an early 80s ZILDJIAN EAK Vibe to them.
- 1138 and 1438 grams supply a terrific CHICK tone when played with your foot.
- Tight. Incredibly articulate. Crisp. Very focused. Open them up for a darker sloshy tone, but they stay pinpoint tight when closed.
- Very broad dynamic range. Project superbly for Zildjian Ks, but they still have the K darker leanings.
- Amazing for the studio.
- No issues. Amazing patina. Beautiful 14s” that will continue to age gracefully.