Ultra Glowing Paiste MASTERS EXTRA THIN 18” MULTI CRASH RIDE ONLY 1146 g MINT
Original price $349.99 - Original price $349.99
$349.99 - $349.99
Current price $349.99
- I’ll keep this one simple:
- This is one of the nicest cymbals Paiste makes. And I bet it’s soon to be discontinued. I have a hunch - Paiste just raised all their prices too.
- This particular one has a dark, smooth glassiness and softness to it. It’s an EXTRA THIN and it has a beautiful golden glow and is not stiff like many brand new Paistes are.
- No need to stare at a google stock photo and guess. Listen to this one. You don’t find many of these actually “in-stock.” But I have this one in my hands.
- This 18” feels like someone has been playing mallet rolls on it for the last 30 years. Soft. Malleable. Rippled. Settled. But it looks as fresh as tomorrow.
- Paiste Masters EXTRA THIN 18” Multi Crash Ride in amazing condition.
- Like the Giant Beats, this 18” is designated an EXTRA THIN - meanings it has a multi application use. It can be a Crash or Ride or Crash Ride.
- Insanely responsive.
- Glowing warm, lush huge crash. Beautiful mellow and glowing Thin Ride.
- Or both.
- Hardly any Paistes are this thin - a 18” at 1146 grams. That’s usually the stuff of lore. But here we are.
- Paiste describes this 18” as:
“Dark, soft, warm, deep. Medium wide range, complex mix. Buttery feel, very responsive. Fine stick sound with hints of silver and wood over a broad, low-pitched warm, deep, multilayered wash. Wide, warm, full crash sound. Very lively, controllable. Multifunctional cymbal for refined ride playing and swelling, deep crashes. Also well suited for mallet playing mallets.”
- Ahh look. For “mallets.” Well someone must have taken Paiste’s advice.
- Amazing for very soft to medium loud. Incredible for recording.
- One of the nicest modern Paper Thin cymbals you will find.
- No issues. Only played for the video. That’s it!
- Have a listen - this one is glowing. Don't spend more on a guess.