Huge Dark Low Istanbul Mehmet Hamer Hihats 15” 1148 1394 g in BAG
Original price $329.99 - Original price $329.99
$329.99 - $329.99
Current price $329.99
- There's no need to spend nearly $600 on Meinl Byzance 15” Hihats.
- These hand-hammered Istanbul 15s" have a massive, dark, fat, low-pitched tone. As a matter of fact, the Turkish companies have been making these sorts of Hihats long before Meinl took a bite out of the pie.
- Take a look at the craftsmanship on this pair of 15s". These beauties have super deep, large, golf-ball style hammering like a Zildjian Special Dry Series. That gives them a bit of complex smokiness.
- The inside 11s" is raw and unlathed like a Turk Series, while the outer 4s" are lathed and provide a bit of glowing warmth.
- Ultra-dark, wonderfully low-pitched, super fat slightly complex BIG 15" tone.
- Light subtle smoky, sibilance when opened.
- No big company makes 15s this low and dark. For real.
- This pair is in IMMACULATE condition. These 15s" are quite rare.