Unique Immaculate Sabian SICK HATS AA Hihats 18” 1150 1824 g CYMBAL VOTE
Original price $439.99 - Original price $439.99
$439.99 - $439.99
Current price $439.99
- No need to shell out $644 for a stock photo and a guess at what SICK HATS sound like. Have a listen to this EXACT pair so you can buy with confidence.
- This is the earlier CYMBAL VOTE Model too!
- Designed in conjunction with the illustrious Chris Dave, these massive Sabian Sick Hats were made to be played with either cymbal on top to maximize tones.
- As you can see, there are no Hihats on the market even remotely close to these. Sabian flouts that with their $644 price tag.
- Raw, unlathed, and with a finish that makes me long for gingersnaps.
- These massive 18" Sick Hats have the distinctive quality of being both complex, trashy, and quick - they are trashier with the holey cymbal on top. Turn them over and you get one foot in a more traditional Hihat sound, but these are definitely head-turners no matter how you play them.
- All those holes prevent airlock, and who doesn't want that when humidity sinks in? No more embarrassment at the school picnic.
- Hell, you can even split these up as two 18s" - they are all around Effects cymbals/Hihats. The look, tone, design is one more testament to Sabian's penchant for innovation.
- 1150 and 1824 grams.
- These massive 18s" have only been played for the video.
- No need to shell out $640 for a damn guess!!