ULTRA THIN Unlathed RAW Masterwork TURK PAPER THIN Crash 18" ONLY 1154 g
Original price $249.99 - Original price $249.99
$249.99 - $249.99
Current price $249.99
- RAW, unlathed, organic, and PAPER THIN! Imagine a TURK Crash, but shave off 200 grams!
- That’s what we have here. And it bends with ease!
1154 grams. On an 18”! That’s pretty thin.
- And this beauty has a smaller bell giving it a pinch of control - and that’s a great thing on a Complex Raw Crash. It’s complex but has a mellowness in there too.
- Absolutely gorgeous craftsmanship on this Hand Hammered Crash too.
- As you can see, this Masterwork Natural has a Turk Series vibe to it - raw, unlathed, and heavily hand-hammered throughout. The difference is it’s hard to find a Turk at 1154 grams.
- The tone is dark, a bit smoky, very organic, and it has a complex liveliness to it. But it remains fairly controlled too.
- For a raw and unlathed cymbal, this Paper Thin Crash has a light shimmer splashy-ness to it.
- It makes an incredible FAST CRASH.
- Opens up very quickly with a very quick decay!
- If you have a light touch this 18” can be a small, organic Light Ride.
- Amazing for brushes, hell it’s so thin you can easily use it for hand percussion.
- This 18” is an absolute joy to play - very dark, dry and organic. At 1154 grams, it never gets too loud. Stunning with mallets as well.
- Great for very soft to medium loud settings and definitely recording.
- New condition. Sounds amazing. Have a listen!