ULTRA SMOOTH AVEDIS Series 16” Hihats 1206 1584 g CLEAN
Original price $469.99 - Original price $469.99
$469.99 - $469.99
Current price $469.99
- These Massive 16” AVEDIS Series 16” Hihats were hand selected for a famous studio and they sound absolutely phenomenal!
- Don’t spend $620 on a guess! Take a listen to this exact pair! They are the smoothest sounding Avedis 16s” I have heard!
- Here's what Zildjian's Marketing Department has to say about these Giant Beasts:
"The Avedis Hihats are a sonic recreation of the vintage "A" sound from the 1950's. Each cymbal in this collection delivers immense musicality and features a thin, loose, played-in feel with a great balance of bright and dark overtones.
The A Avedis HiHats feature a Medium Thin bottom cymbal that is a little bit heavier than the Thin top in order to deliver that prominent chick sound.
We added a variety of intricate details to make this collection truly something special including its timeless, individual "aged" patina to the classy and understated "Avedis" logo, to the original hollow "Zildjian" logo underneath."
- Well said, Marketing Department, well said indeed. It seems like every few years a cymbal company puts out a "Vintage Sounding" cymbal line, and usually they don't sound "Vintage". Zildjian has come the closest I've heard to hitting that mark.
- Weighing in at a wonderfully LIGHTER 1206 grams for the top cymbal and 1584 grams for the bottom cymbal, these Zildjians play and sound like HUGE OLD SCHOOL THINNER 16" NEW BEAT Hihats.
- But this particular pair is SMOOTH! Smoother than any other pair of Avedis I’ve heard.
- Semi-dark but still with some nice brightness in there, super warm, amazing VINTAGE SLOSHY Ringo vibe when opened. MASSIVE freight-train-a-comin'-down-the-tracks TONE!
- And in SIXTEENS!
- FAT and super soulful with a DARK, RESPONSIVE, AGED and MELLOW tone that gives them a wonderful naturally broken-in feel!
- And not $620!!
- Fantastic shape! No issues at all. Natural Avedis patina.