Huge Dark Low Istanbul Mehmet Hamer Hihats 15” 1218 1362 g in BAG
Original price $319.99 - Original price $319.99
$319.99 - $319.99
Current price $319.99
- There's no need to spend nearly $600 on Meinl Byzance 15” Hihats.
- These hand-hammered Istanbul 15s" have a massive, dark, fat, low-pitched tone. As a matter of fact, the Turkish companies have been making these sorts of Hihats long before Meinl took a bite out of the pie.
- Take a look at the craftsmanship on this pair of 15s". These beauties have super deep, large, golf-ball style hammering like a Zildjian Special Dry Series. That gives them a bit of complex smokiness.
- The inside 11s" is raw and unlathed like a Turk Series, while the outer 4s" are lathed and provide a bit of glowing warmth.
- 1218 and 1362 grams. Very dark but they certainly can cut nicely. And that’s a hard combination to find.
- Ultra-dark, wonderfully low-pitched, super fat slightly complex FAT 15" tone.
- Overall dark and organic.
- This pair is in IMMACULATE condition. These 15s" are quite rare.