ULTRA Mellow Masterwork MINI BELL Jazz Master 18” Paper Thin Crash 1226 g
Original price $249.99 - Original price $249.99
$249.99 - $249.99
Current price $249.99
- If you like ultra warm super mellow controlled cymbals, then this Hand Hammered beauty is a dream come true.
- And this particular 18” is a MINI BELL!
- This beauty actually reminds me of the Zildjian Oriental Trash Crash. That’s the mellowness of it.
- It has a pinch more control to it - it crashes quickly with a great, mellow, and chill spread that dissipates fast and remains controlled both in overtones and volume.
- ONLY 1226 grams making it the perfect controlled Thin Crash.
- Incredibly warm and lush with a light, percolating complexity that remains contained.
- This 18” can be a Main Crash for softer settings, a Fast Crash for louder settings, or with a very light touch, a stunning Paper Thin Light Ride. Hell, it can even be used for hand percussion rigs. Great with brushes too.
- The Jazz Masters series is famous for its warm and alluring tone, and this glorious MINI BELL 18” is exactly the reason why.
- New condition. Amazing for low to medium volumes. Recording. Exquisitely crafted. Hand made.
- No big company makes anything this soft, thin, and lush!