CRISP DRY Deep Hammered UFIP BIONIC Series 14” 1316 1458 Hihats CLEAN DON’T PAY $480
Original price $269.99 - Original price $269.99
$269.99 - $269.99
Current price $269.99
- Here’s a pair of gorgeous cymbals that you don’t often find outside of a stock photo.
- And they cost $480 new. Yessir! But no one need shell out all that fat cash for a guess at a stock photo! That would suck!
- Listen away to this exact pair!
- And these 14s” are ULTRA DRY and CRISP sounding - rather PAISTE-like, clean but with a pinch more of an organic vibe.
- UFIP BIONIC 14” Hihats. I love that blue logo too!
- 1316 and 1458 grams ensure an ultra-crisp and cutting attack and chick while they remain quick and dry sounding. The overtones are controlled but they cut something fierce! A bit like Sabian Fierce Hats but actually MORE FIERCE.
- UFIP describes these as “Hammered especially deep and wide, then polished to a lustrous golden finish giving these cymbals added warmth richness and tonality.”
- But again, these particular beauties are DRY and have a lovely rawness to them.
- Zildjian Quick Beat styled holes on the bottom cymbal ensure fast CHICK action with your foot. No airlock.
- These UFIPs run over $480 new - I’m not kidding.
- But no one needs to spend that - and you don’t have to sacrifice tone either.
- Beautiful light golden patina, no issues, stunning lathing, and deep hammering. Gorgeous Hihats that have no problem cutting through a mix.
- And these are not your regular Guitar Center fodder. Hardly anyone actually has these in stock.