Thin Zildjian K Cluster Crash 18” 1320 g IMMACULATE Semi-Complex
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
- If you ever wanted a perfect sounding warm, smooth straight up K crssh that has a hint of complexity….
- Grab this! Only 1320 grams. And it’s incredibly well-balanced for this series.
- Don’t guess in some google photo.
- You can hear to this one. And you need not spend $380 either!
- One of the newer designs to the K Series, Zildjian took their famous K Constantinople Cluster hammering and applied it to the K Crash, and then they gave it a raw bell…..
- Weighing in at only 1320 grams, this particular one plays like a Thin, Fast Semi-complex Crash. The Cluster adds some liveliness to the wash. You do indeed hear it.
- This particular 18” is not overly trashy. It has a great smoothness to it.
- The raw bell gives a little bit of a biting attack, which is a terrific attribute for a Paper Thin.
- Zildjian describes this cymbal as:
“Expanding on the Zildjian K line, and exploring new trashy, alterative sounds, the K Cluster Crashes fills your special effects needs without the holes. Characterized by distinct cluster hammer marks and a distinct dirty sound. The K Cluster Crashes are extra thin in weight with an unlathed bell and feature the traditional K style hammering technique with additional cluster hammer marks that create a darker, trashier sound with a fast attack and great response.”
- There ya have it!!! Pure poetry!
- Have a listen. Immaculate condition. And not nearly $400.