1970s Vintage Zildjian FACTORY STAMPED Crash 18” ONLY 1367 g
Original price $269.99 - Original price $269.99
$269.99 - $269.99
Current price $269.99
- VINTAGE FACTORY STAMPED “CRASH.”
- And at only 1367 grams, it’s a THIN ones!
- Have a listen! A perfect Vintage Beauty that’s full and semi-dark! Sounds like it was plucked right off a Fleetwood Mac record.
- 40-year-old semi-complex-sounding THIN Zildjian 18” CRASH.
- And that’s not that easy to find these days - most thinner Zildjians succumbed at the end of a 2B stick inside the Rainbow Room in 1987.
- This one is a beautiful 1367 grams. And PLAYS like a THIN CRASH.
- Edges blur when struck.
- Glorious semi-dark and complex 1970s Crash tone that remains responsive compliments of that 1367 gram weight!
- The tone we’ve heard for generations of rock, pop, and soul.
- Of course, if you have a light touch, you can easily use this 18” as a small Light Ride or a swelling Crash Ride. When you crash ride on it, it unleashes a gorgeous torrent of white noise that has a broad spread.
- Magnificent condition for a nearly half-century-old Zildjian. Nice patina. Light use.
- Factory stamped!
- Vintage As are always in style, and this 1970s 18” Thin Crash is exceptionally hard to find these days.
No need to paw through an ocean of modern Zildjians to find one that kinda-sorta sounds vintage-ish.
The REAL DEAL right here! From the Golden Era of Rock.