Hand Hammered 1950s Vintage Zildjian 18” Light Crash Ride 1397 g
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
- Here’s a THIN 60 year old Light and Complex Zildjian:
- Truly HAND HAMMERED 60-year-old 18” Vintage Zildjian Light Crash Ride in terrific shape. Don’t get some big box store “vintage homage” “redesign” when you can get the original!
- This 18” makes the perfect complement to a 20” or 22” Crashable. Rideable. Light and complex but also controlled compliments of the 18” size.
- Many earlier jazz recordings were done on 18s”. That was a popular size 50 and 60 years ago.
- Weighing in at a THIN 1397 grams this 18” makes a fantastic Light Ride or smaller Crash Ride.
- A pinch dry with a broad spread. Golden light and airy tone with that telltale 1950s Zildjian A Hand Hammered complexity. Sound amazing with a golden, light touch.
- Good subtle definition that remains controlled and mellow compliments of the smaller size.
- Very solid bell for an 18”.
- Crash on it for a very full and broad spread.
- Can easily be your main ride or makes a terrific Left Side mellow Light Ride.
- Whatever you decide this 1950s Hand Hammered Zildjian can occupy many positions on a kit.
- A Vintage A from around the time of Miles’ Kind of Blue is quite a nice Zildjian!
- And it’s actually Hand Hammered! Gorgeous craftsmanship.