Semi-dark FULL 1960s Vintage ZILDJIAN 18” M THIN CRASH 1411 g CLEAN
Original price $329.99 - Original price $329.99
$329.99 - $329.99
Current price $329.99
- Here’s a 50-year-old semi-dark VERY FULL sounding Medium Thin 18”. Terrific Full Crash or Crash Ride vibe on this one.
- Super clean condition too with that perfect RINGO vibe!
- No need to spend more money on a big box store Zildjian when you can get an actual, hard-to-find 18” CRASH that’s 50 years old!
- Here’s that classic RINGO wash. Big. Full. Great for that white noise wash.
- 1411 grams puts this beauty right at around a Medium Thin Crash Ride.
- Superfine lathing on the interior underside. 60s style hammering - looks to have some hand hammering too. Glorious semi-dark 1960s full-sounding Crash that cuts without clanking, compliments of that 1411 gram weight!
- The tone we’ve heard for generations of rock, pop, and soul.
- Of course, if you have a light touch, you can easily use this 18” as a small Light Ride or a swelling Crash Ride. When you crash ride on it, it unleashes a gorgeous torrent of white noise that is lush, semi-dark, and full. Not harsh or clanky.
- Medium to Medium-Low in pitch. Wonderfully semi-dark, classic 60s Zildjian A tone.
- Magnificent condition for a half-century-old Zildjian. Nice patina. Light use. Very clean.
- Great shape.
- Vintage As are always in style, and this 1960s 18” Crash is exceptionally hard to find these days.
- No need to paw through an ocean of modern Zildjians to find one that kinda-sorta sounds vintage-ish.