DARK FULL Vintage Zildjian 1970s FACTORY Stamp Crash 18” 1427 g
Original price $269.99 - Original price $269.99
$269.99 - $269.99
Current price $269.99
- Here’s a 40-year-old semi-dark FULL sounding Medium Thin 18”. This beauty harkens from the days of CLASSIC ROCK.
- Terrific Vintage Full Crash or Medium Thin Crash Ride vibe on this one.
- Great for a RINGO FULL Crash Ride tone.
- Anointed with the rare Factory Stamp “CRASH”, which at 1427 grams is today’s Medium Thin weight.
- No need to spend more money on a big box store Zildjian when you can get an actual, hard-to-find 18” CRASH that’s 40 years old.
- Classic golden wide lathing on the underside. 70s style hammering. Glorious semi-dark 1970s full-sounding Crash that cuts without clanking, compliments of that 1427 gram weight!
- Very rich. No harshness.
- The tone we’ve heard for generations of rock, pop, and soul.
- Of course, if you have a light touch, you can easily use this 18” as a small Light Ride or a swelling Crash Ride. When you crash ride on it, it unleashes a gorgeous torrent of white noise that is lush, semi-dark, and full. Not harsh or clanky.
- Medium-Low in pitch.
- Great condition for a half-century-old Zildjian. Nice patina.
- Vintage As are always in style. No need to paw through an ocean of modern Zildjians to find one that kinda-sorta sounds vintage-ish.
- Here you are….