DRY Dark Istanbul Mehmet Kirkor K Crash 18” 1450 g PERFECT
Original price $279.99 - Original price $279.99
$279.99 - $279.99
Current price $279.99
- The perfect DRY Dark Crash.
- This is one of Istanbul Mehmet's most beautiful series. Take a look at the craftsmanship on this. It's raw and black with alternating thin gold lathing stripes and heavily hand-hammered throughout.
- My understanding is Kirkor K was Mehmet's mentor, and I have to say, this is a great way to thank someone who taught you everything you know.
- As you would imagine with a sparsely lathed 18”, the attack is fairly dry but it still has a great crashability.
- I don't know how they did it, but they cracked the riddle of sphynx here.
- It’s dark and dark and DOES NOT CLANK!
- At 1450 grams, it provides enough weight to be heard but still remains easily, crashable.
- With a light touch this drier 18” makes a fantastic controlled, smaller Light Dry Ride - especially this one because it’s a pinch heavier than most in the series.
- Fairly dry, dark, medium-low in pitch; solid, raw, unlathed bell. Organic with a hint of hand-hammered complexity, an amazing Dark Crash.
- Again, this is one of the nicest looking (and sounding) 18s” out there.
- It’s perfect and you never see these outside a google image.
- This one is on the flesh!